Reinforce your business values and inspire your employees by helping us support young people.
It doesn’t have to be a huge commitment – if you and your team have a few hours to spare, you can volunteer at our bases in Ambleside or Bradford with practical tasks such as painting or gardening. If you come to Brathay Hall at Ambleside you can even combine it with a team meeting or team building challenge.
A partnership with Brathay can:
- create links between your company and the community
- boost staff morale and company loyalty
- develop employees’ skills
- promote creativity and offer management and/or leadership opportunities
- enhance the company’s brand, values and reputation.
Your business can support us through:
- employee volunteering or mentoring
- applying skills or resources to one of our projects
- fundraising for Brathay or taking part in a Brathay event
- sponsoring a Brathay project
Lakes Cottage Holidays are supporting us by asking their customers to donate when they book a holiday.
Brathay Trust was the logical choice for us to nominate as our Charity of the Year. They do an amazing job in helping children, young people and their families whose lives are difficult.
Gail Corbishley, Office Manager, Lakes Cottage Holidays
Network Rail coordinated a team of employees, their suppliers, resources and materials to build an accessible footpath to the boathouse at Brathay Hall making lake based activities available to all.
We were delighted to use some of our construction and engineering skills to provide the new path. It’s not only helped make the boathouse accessible but we’ve gained workplace skills in the process. It’s been a win-win situation for us all.
Dyan Crowther, Route Managing Director
Email our Head of Fundraising, Scott Umpleby or call 015394 39728 to discuss how your business can support us.