Helping us support some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged young people in your community can be a great way of reinforcing values of your business and inspiring your employees.
A successful partnership with Brathay can:
• create links between your company and the community
• boost staff morale and company loyalty
• develop employees’ skills
• promote creativity and offer management and/or leadership opportunities
• enhance the company’s brand, values and reputation.
Your business could support Brathay by:
• employee volunteering or mentoring
• applying a specific skill or resource one of our project
• employee fundraising for Brathay or having a Brathay collection box at your premises
• teams and individuals taking part in Brathay events
• donating items for our events or raffles
• sponsoring a Brathay project
• having Brathay as a charity of the year
Lakes Cottage Holidays are supporting us by asking their customers if they would like to make a donation when they book a holiday.
Brathay Trust was the logical choice for us to nominate as our Charity of the Year.. Brathay Trust do an amazing job in helping children, young people and their families whose lives are difficult; they might be leaving care or being sexually exploited and with the help and support of Brathay many of these young people’s futures can be transformed.
Gail Corbishley, Office Manager, Lakes Cottage Holidays
Network Rail coordinated a team of employees, their suppliers, resources and materials to build an accessible footpath to the boathouse at Brathay Hall making lake based activities available to all.
We were delighted to use some of our construction and engineering skills to provide the new path. It’s not only helped make the boathouse accessible but we’ve gained workplace skills in the process. It’s been a win-win situation for us all.
Dyan Crowther, Route Managing Director
Email our Head of Fundraising, Scott Umpleby or call 015394 39728 to discuss how your business can support us.