Our KS1-2 residentials
are packed with
imaginative learning & adventure
We offer exciting day visits, overnight stays and longer residentials to Primary Schools at all times of the year.
We focus on:
- Experiential learning with safe equipment and qualified staff
- A well-rounded package of activities to challenge but not intimidate
- Tailored programmes with measurable impact
- Creating an exploratory, safe space
- Outdoor learning that is linked to chosen aspects of the curriculum and delivers on agreed outcomes
Bringing pupils away is an important part of their personal development and is an invaluable addition to the school curriculum.
We are committed to ensuring you have an amazing time with us and make the most of your visit. For this reason, we aim to awaken your pupils’ enthusiasm and inspire them with our fun experiences and stunning surroundings.
We will endeavour to provide an itinerary that meets your needs delivered by expert technical staff and experienced group leaders. You could say that when it comes to ‘Learning Outside the Classroom’ we are the experts.
Accommodation is in small comfortable dormitories in self-contained blocks with drying rooms and bedding included (although we expect everyone to make their own bed!). Home-cooked meals and packed lunches are provided, and our facilities are clean and Covid-safe.
Possible activities include:
- Group canoeing
- Woodland art and story telling
- Hill top journey
- Bushcraft, fire making and shelter building
- Self-led journeys
Expect your pupils to experience these outcomes and more:
- A curiosity for learning
- New self-confidence and self-esteem
- Team working and social skills
- Independence and resourcefulness
- Risk awareness and a sense of challenge