We know that wellbeing is the key to young people’s lives, which is why we’ve made it our focus for 2017.
Our 2017 Impact Report reflects that aim, and explains how, by inspiring and supporting positive wellbeing in communities, we are determined that more young people can share their success and achieve their full potential.
Inside you’ll find fascinating insights into:
- Our vision for young people and how it adds up to wellbeing
- Our productive partnerships with the people and organisations that deliver impact on the wellbeing of some of the UK’s hardest pressed communities
- Why you can’t ‘do’ wellbeing to people
- The impact of our work on more than 7,000 young people in the last 12 months
- What a new generation of leaders have to say about us
Click below to launch our 2017 Impact Report
Please share our Impact Report with your network. Our work can only happen with the incredible help and support provided by our Funders, Fellows, Trustees and all the many volunteers and supporters who help us to deliver the Brathay difference.
If you would like a paper copy of our Impact Report, please do get in touch – you can email us for a copy by clicking here
Keep up to date throughout the year by following our social media pages (links at the top of this page) or signing up to receive emails from us – you can even choose the areas of Brathay you want to hear about. Just fill out the form at the bottom of the page.