One Passion, One Purpose
Brathay is a wellbeing and self-development charity dedicated to improving the life chances of thousands of young people in real need every year.
We deliver life-changing community programmes for children, young people and families across Northern England – most of it funded from our own social enterprise, including:
- Profit share from our world-class people development and leadership coaching for corporate and public sector organisations
- Entry fees and sponsorship for our Challenge Events in the Lake District
- Individuals staying in our lakeside B&B accommodation
- Purposeful residentials run for schools and youth groups
- Venue hire for meetings, corporate events and celebrations
OUR PASSION comes from the belief that ordinary people can do extraordinary things.
OUR PURPOSE is to make this happen - not just for the young people and families that our charity supports - many of whom need support to make better life choices and move forward in a more positive way - but also for our business clients; our visitors who come to us for staycations, and those who participate in our Challenge events.
As a charity, we aim for everyone to be the best they can be. All the income we generate helps to fund this mission, working together as ONE BRATHAY.