RowRunner Corporate Team Challenge
Raise money to support disadvantaged and vulnerable young people whilst competing in a distinctive team challenge, based on Windermere, England’s largest lake!
This event is aimed at corporate teams of seven competitors, and combines team rowing and running – racing against competing teams and the clock! The course involves rowing 20 miles on Windermere in the distinctive ‘Brathay Whalers’, dropping runners off to race up three popular peaks around the lake: Latterbarrow, Gummers How, and Wansfell. The event climaxes in a rowing sprint finish to the boathouse on the Brathay Hall Estate.
The event involves:
- 6 teams in 6 boats
- 7 people/team – 4 x rowing, 1 x helmsman, 2 x runners
- A course record of 7hrs 11mins
- Trophy for the winning team
- Medals and T-shirts for all teams
- Post race dinner at Brathay Hall
Entry fee: £2000 / team (includes two nights full board at Brathay Hall)
Teams will be supported in raising sponsorship for disadvantaged young people.We can also facilitate opportunities for organisations to match fund their team’s efforts
- Click here to download the RowRunner Flyer.